Happiness, Glitter & Daydreams

One woman's unpredictable journey through life , love and happiness whilst snuggled in Faith.I choose happiness ...

On cloud nine thanks to the Lord!

By 03:33 , , , , , , , ,

Life has a funny way of throwing you a curve ball when you least expect it , for the last 6 years I have had so much prophetic word spoken over my life regarding a change of season , new beginnings etc.

It is exactly at this moment when I had made peace with God's timing that I had a total recalculation and my life took on a whole new direction and an exciting journey.

I have started a new job , working in the field of my passion , my hours are my own as long as I do my work and I finally have no micromanagement but rather spacious places and freedom.

I can't tell you how thankful I am to God and his big plan for my life , the fact that He connects the dots long before we see the full picture ... Only for life to unfold before our very eyes!

He is the Master Creator and He does know best!

As I sit here busier than ever , passionate about my job and more grateful than I can describe .. I find myself wishing the same joy for each and everyone of you reading this post.

Today I pray that you would be patient and remember God's timing is perfect timing!





You Might Also Like

0 comments