Happiness, Glitter & Daydreams

One woman's unpredictable journey through life , love and happiness whilst snuggled in Faith.I choose happiness ...

You need never walk alone ...

By 00:13 , , , , , , , ,

Life is happening at a super fast pace at the moment , I have many projects on the go , whilst still attending to my daily routine ... I am exhausted!

I feel like Satan is doing his best to steal my peace of mind and so I thank God everyday for His belief in me and for the perseverance to push through ..driven purely by my faith in Him and Him alone.

Today as I sit here trying to wade through new phone line installations , lap tops that have gone bust and opening up accounts in my name after years of no debt ... I try to maintain my equilibrium by keeping my eyes focussed on Him.

Come pray with me if you are also feeling a little overwhelmed ...
Lord today I just want to thank you for all you do for me,
praise you for the connections and friends that you have grown.
today I choose to trust in you , that all is working according to
your plan and purposes for me life!
Lord please remind me that this is a relationship and that I 
don't have to do this alone , but rather that I can lean on you.
You give me peace , rest , hope , joy and you love me.
Thank you Lord and please guide me through this rough patch.
Amen.

Have a super day everyone and I trust that you too will turn to him for guidance , peace and wisdom.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's 8am and I've been up for an hour with my spirit in much turmoil. I woke up rudely with heart racing from a very negative dream that feels so strongly to be a warning of an impending attack on my marriage.... and here is your post sitting at the very top of my email. It hit my email at 3:19am this morning. As I began to read tears I didn't even know were there started streaming down my face. I needed this. Thank you for letting God use you to bless me.

    ReplyDelete