Happiness, Glitter & Daydreams

One woman's unpredictable journey through life , love and happiness whilst snuggled in Faith.I choose happiness ...

Season's come and seasons go ...

By 05:32 , , , , ,

I have recieved a promised more than 5 years ago through prophetic word, by both a well know Prophet in our church and other visiting prophets that a new season was coming.

I have held onto that word for what has seemed like the longest time, I have conquered some of my giants and dealt with many a hurt ... yes, even had a few tantrums (hey I'm human) along the way ... but NEVER would I give up on that prophesy ...something just has to give and it's all about the waiting.

Well the waiting is over , the seasons are indeed changing but it has come not without challenge and adversity for the short term future ... my challenge now is to trust God , He will provide and I will overcome these challenges ... our God is good all the time and His hand is all over this change!

As I sit here, I find my emotions are fluctuating from ecstatic joy, to sheer panic , to relief and then to palpitations ....yep you got it! I'm praying for God's peace right now.

The word that I personally got from God at the beginning of this year was, 'get out of your comfort zone' ...sheesh!

So I have ...
I have moved life groups , I have taken on a healthy living plan , I have started exercising and now I have a new future ahead ... a change of Season for sure and Amen!

I just want to encourage you to hang on , trust God and believe in all His promises no matter how long the wait.... your Faith will be rewarded.

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.- Hebrews 11 v1




You Might Also Like

0 comments