Happiness, Glitter & Daydreams

One woman's unpredictable journey through life , love and happiness whilst snuggled in Faith.I choose happiness ...

Do not be afraid!

By 08:24 , , , ,

Over the past two or so weeks I have had some major shifting in the spirit and I have come to realise that I stopped dreaming out of a fear of 'disappointment' and I had given up hope ... yes, hope of finding love and a husband .... but I am there no more!

Satan will not rob me of my dreams, and I will cling for an eternity to that of which I dream and wish , knowing that God's will comes first.

Today I want to just share, that no matter where you are , how far you have wondered , whether you are going through a rough season or a great season God is with you ... and whilst you feel far away, in actual fact there is but a whisper between you and God.

Stand tall and DO NOT BE AFRAID of that which makes you weak and scared ... with God you can overcome all ... just keep walking , believing and taking one day at a time.

My season is coming and so is yours!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your heart this morning. I asked God to give me a word and He clearly spoke through you. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete