Happiness, Glitter & Daydreams

One woman's unpredictable journey through life , love and happiness whilst snuggled in Faith.I choose happiness ...

If you love someone set them free ....

By 07:16 , , , , , , ,

I had such a bad week last week and a difference of opinion with someone whom I really treasured and thought to be a friend...... there is a reason the Lord say guard your heart it is the wellspring of life!

 'Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.'
Proverbs 4:23 NIV

I have never felt so deflated , depleated and unappreciated in my life.

You see in a world where relationships are digital it is easy to misinterpret the tone of an email , especially when it is influenced by your personal emotional state ....be fair and keep things neutral or if nothing else objective.
This however once again shows me the importance of spending time in each others company, so that we truly build relationship and friendship. By practicing and following this way of life, you will also always be able to gage someone against what you know as opposed to what you think you know about someone!

Lucky for me I know the Lord , I know I have Grace and most of all I know that HE knows my heart better than anyone. Today I rest in the knowledge that the people who are meant to be in my life to make it flourish and grow will be there no matter what ... you see a 'God plan' is far greater than a 'man plan'.

In my heart I wish this person all the best , I am saddened that they did not know me well enough to know my heart as so many others do ...but relationship takes time , effort and understanding ...how sincere was this friendship then?

Today I am moving on , moving forward and leaving the hurt behind ...


You Might Also Like

0 comments